Monday, January 13, 2014

A Wish: A Lia Fail Short Story (Lia Fail Chronicles, #1.1)A Wish: A Lia Fail Short Story

by  

S.L. Dearing



My rating: 5 of 5 stars


~When You Wish Upon A Star~

~My Review~

A light and heart felt short story about my favorite family. S.L. Dearing lifts our spirits with just the right amount of love and some mending of broken hearts.

Back at Lia Fail Christmas has come. The castle is decorated with the mixture of Christmas and Yule. The beauty of it all is felt all around. I was left with a longing wish to teleport into this magical place.

With a year gone since Lia Fail hosted the gathering, there are many family members still devastated at the loss of loved ones.
Alia Stark wishes upon a falling star. She wishes for great comfort and happiness for her family that has suffered so much.
Alia hopes for their empty hearts to be filled with joy.... will they get the peace they need and deserve this holiday season?

I absolutely loved this short! It was full of MAGIC & SURPRISES!! It filled my own heart with so much happiness and I felt the love. S.L. Dearing brings the beauty of this story to life and gives us our fill of what we have missed so much.

I am thrilled beyond belief to have my fix of Lia Fail again. I am anticipating what will come next. After all, there is something so En-Dearing about each time we are graced with the presence of these characters and their continued story.

As the loyal book lover that I am, I shall await the next treasure that S.L. Dearing will dream up.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment