Wednesday, September 25, 2013

signs
Save The Date Magnets



 About a month ago, I was offered to do a product review from http://www.buildasign.com/
  I thought about how fun it would be to have my book page logo on something.

 They gave me the choices of: -

  25 bumper car magnets - 50 bumper car stickers - 3′ x 6′ vinyl banner - 250 Business Cards - $25 gift card for you to review whatever you’d like I couldn't help but choose the bumper car magnets.


 Why you ask? Well I would be able to utilize these much more. Not only can I give them out to friends and family, but I can also give a few away to fellow book lovers. That way it gets my page out there and seen even more. Not to mention I am a sucker for magnets! As a matter of fact, I have one on my refrigerator already!! Yes, I LOVE THEM!!!



  Let me show you the picture that was uploaded to Build A Sign of my book page. After that I will show you the final product. Then you can judge for yourself and I will tell you what I think of them.



The finished product~




So as you see there is a bit of a difference, but not much. There is more white trim showing than what I thought would be. Other than that, I really have no complaints. I believe http://www.buildasign.com/ did a fantastic job. The quality is awesome and my camera really doesn't do it justice. Even my 5 year old is loving the one on the refrigerator. I made it very clear that is the ONLY one she can play with. The rest are mama's and I absolutely love them. I will order from http://www.buildasign.com/ again and again. What a fabulous company! Thank you Build A Sign!

 BuildASign.com Recommends:
Photo PrintsPhoto Printing custom shirts
Custom T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment