Monday, April 7, 2014

OBJECTIVE

My story started out cliche, good girl falls for bad boy, but one wrong move changed all that. Turns out the good girl doesn’t save the bad boy. My story goes from cliche to risque to mind blowing. My story is different from all the others because the events of my story led me to one thing...my objective.

Remembering him comes in dreams and flashbacks that I can't control. I tell myself it’s time to let go...but moving on from him is impossible when I still see our lives in my head. 

When you kill your soul mate you don’t ever really recover. 

A year of trying to forget or rather move past it has taught me that you can't. Its an impossibility to move on from that kind of horrific form of betrayal. If you you’re too selfish or scared for suicide, like me, you learn to wake up every morning and follow routine. One foot in front of the other, day after day. 

Hollow. Lifeless. Haunted. Loving him was like the sun on a summer day. Living without him is like slowly burning to death. Torture.

A Bloodlines Novel. 
*Note Tug of War is the 1st in the Bloodlines books, each book can be read as a stand alone book.*
Buy on Amazon ~ B&N
 Add it on Goodreads


MEET THE AUTHOR

I have a weird addiction to goat cheese and chocolate martinis, not together though.
I adore my dog. He is the most awesome snuggledoo in the history of dogs.

 Seriously.

I hate dirty dishes.
I like sarcasm and funny people.

I should probably be running right now... because of the goat cheese....and stuff.
I've been told I'm the mistress of Snark. I like that.


Facebook:

Twitter:

Goodreads:

Website


 Hope to see you all there!!










Brought to you by the Release Day Diva

 

No comments:

Post a Comment