Monday, August 25, 2014

**NEW REVIEW**
A KISS BY S.L. DEARING


In this novella we are learning more about some of the most intriguing characters that S.L. Dearing has brought to light. Maybe I am a little biased, but it comes with the love I have for this author and her imagination that takes me to the places I have always dreamed of.

Natalie Mercer is being called upon to invoke and accept the gifts from Macha, the mother goddess in the trio of sisters. She is scared to death of these gifts, but I have a feeling she will embrace them and shine in all of her PINK glory. I can't tell you how excited I am to see what else is in Natalie's future.

Molly has developed a strong crush on Natasha and I loved the build up to when Molly finally acts upon it.

Colden Saunders is up to no good and constantly provoking Tanner and hitting on Magen. Tanner doesn't take it lightly.
Tanner and Chris's connection intensifies with the deepest bond they could ever imagine. It is definitely MAGIC!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, my sweetheart!! I'm so glad you enjoyed this one, it was important to me that you did <3 <3

    ReplyDelete