Thursday, July 30, 2015

I, Mary by Mike Hartner

NarlyNut's Reivew of I, Mary
I give this book 5 Totally Narly Moons!





This story is set in the 1600's during the English Crown.  Historical romance has never been my forte' until this series.  I have thoroughly enjoyed every book in the series.

Mary Crofter is the daugther of James Crofter.  We have heard of James in I, James and his adventures on the high seas.  Mary's grandfather is Walter from I, Walter.  I, Mary is the third installment of The Eternity Series.

  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Mary.  She is anxious and ready to embark upon her own journey and sail upon the sea as well.

At the young age of 12 she sets sail and stops at nothing less than learning as everyone else, pulling her own weight and becoming a very strong and fearless female sailor.  Being a part of the crew and sailing on the ship her family owns, Mary never wanted to be treated any different from any of the other male sailors.

Upon her sails she meets the love of her life Andrew.  The love story between these two is one for the history books.  They are devoted to their children and helping others along the way.  Will Mary one day have to make the decision to leave her love of sailing?  You must read to find out!!

My tears fell at the end of this historical romance.   It left me with a peace that is is unexplainable.

It never ceases to amaze me at how swept away I am when I read another one of Mike Hartner's books.  Mike's detail and history in this book are impressive to say the least.

I am hoping Mr. Hartner has more adventures up his sleeve,  I feel that I will never get enough of this family and their stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment