Monday, November 12, 2012

YA AUTHORS




I have to say that I have been a YA reader for many years.  I have never strayed and I never will.  Yes there are the obvious ones, but there are so many to discover.  There is something so entertaining and enthralling about these reads.  I remember thinking to myself quite a few years ago how funny it was that I was so in love with the "Harry Potter books."  Or as time would go by, "The twilight series."  The of course "The Hunger Games."  I couldn't help myself.  I was intrigued and before I knew it one of the biggest 30 year old fans. lol
Now at 38 years old, I still can't get enough.  If I hear of a YA about to be released or one I haven't heard of...I am on it.
These authors have to be some of the best writers around.  Not only do they suck us into their books, they make us want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment